All Tucked In Home Page
All Tucked In Home Page Store Events Newsletter Personal Shopper Shopping Cart  Search Contact Us About Us

Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Dresses Aren't Just for Little Girls





This is about the time of week before Easter when we (the adult women) start to panic that we don't have something springy or fun to wear on Easter. Don't fret! We have so many wonderful skirts and blouses in the store, everything from whimsy to colorful to comfortable. You will love the different styles and prints that we have for spring, and they are all items you can wear now! We couldn't help posting the above picture of Beetlejuice's darling little girl skirts. These funky pieces are sure to be something you will not see your neighbor wearing on Sunday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Oh I LOVE that red skirt! I must have it!

March 17, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it down this week to get my giveaway! If you haven't already given it away, I would still like them. I just couldn't make it up there this week. Please let me know...

March 23, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home